Pannier rack for Suzuki GW250 Inazuma all models aluminium side case mounts
- Strong, precision-shaped 18 mm (3/4”) diameter steel tube with a 2 mm thick wall- Main hoops support each side case when mounted
- High quality stainless steel
- Unit construction of Suzuki GW250 Inazuma specific mounting arms and brackets assures a proper fit with a good balance of strength and weight- Each application is designed to be strong and durable, but also engineered to avoid damage to the motorcycle in the case of a tip over
- Machined caps, tabs and spacers not only aid the mount’s dimensional precision, but eliminate press stamping of the tube end, which could
- Some mounts also feature machined aluminum clamps or signal relocaters if required
- Some applications offer a choice of symmetrical or asymmetrical mount locations for staggered side case’s sizes; called out in application chart
- All hardware is zinc-plated with flange-style heads; nuts are also flange style with nylon or metal locking threads
- Include mounting components for attaching the panniers to the mounts – no extra kit to purchase
- Base mounting is bolt-on, but quick-release knobs for fast hand removal are available separately; see below
- Detailed, easy-to-follow instructions include the delivery.
- Can be used with our aluminium case, Expedition case, ZEGA panniers or other panniers in conjuction with our 18 mm mounting hardware.