Cylinder with cylinder head for Hercules MK GT K 50 KX / K50N / KTM / Sachs 50 S / GT / MX from Parmakit with 80 cc and 14mm piston pin - Parmakit racing
Racing Cylinder with head complete kit with improved cooling and new piston with a piston ring for maximum performance and highest reliability thanks to the latest Nikasil coating!
Big Hercules MK GT K 50 KX / K50N / KTM / Sachs 50 S / GT / MX Nikasil cylinder from 50cc to 80cc big bore tuning cylinder kit with optimized big overflow channels with really much power!
High performance cylinder with 48mm bore and 80ccm!
Specifications of tuning cylinder for Hercules MK GT K 50 KX / KTM / Sachs 50 S / GT / MX models:
- Piston diameter: 48mm
- Piston pin: 14mm
- Displacement: 80cc
- long and short stroke engine
- Cylinder material: Aluminum with Nikasil coating
- Outer diameter cylinder base: 52mm
- Distance between sealing surfaces of the base gasket to the head gasket: 71mm and 73mm with distance plate
- Outside dimensions cylinder: 210mm x 160mm
- Carburettor connection dimension: 26mm
- Outlet: 33mm, mounting bolts Distance for elbow: 50mm
- New 2018 version
- Ideal tuning supplement 19 to 21 Dellorto carburettor or our new flat slide carburettor
- special tuning piston with a piston ring for improved power output and high reliability!
Scope of supply: Complete Hercules MK GT K 50 KX / K50N / KTM / Sachs 50 S / GT / MX Big Bore Kit complete with piston, cylinder head, distance plate and gasket kit ready for installation.
Kit complete with all parts for easy installation instead of the original cylinder.
There is a German, English, French and Italian installation instructions.
Nikasil career Explanation:
Nikasil is a registered trademark of the cylinder and piston manufacturer Mahle in Stuttgart.
This has been developed to achieve better lubrication at higher quality, without the need for additional liners such as To use cast iron.
Here, the coating is applied directly to the aluminum cylinder.
This coating is an alternative to the problematic cylinder liners.
This has the advantage of being able to use aluminum light metal high performance pistons which have a tighter tolerance.
As a result, a higher performance and smoothness is possible.
Due to the subsequent cross-grinding of the Nikasillaufbahn the lubrication of the piston is increased by a multiple!
This allows the piston in the cylinder to rotate many times higher!
The Nikasil coating is extremely hard and therefore extremely low-wear and higher load capacity!