Chain kit reinforced for Aprilia Tuareg Wind 125 for year 1988 with front sprocket 14 teeth and rear sprocket with 40 teeth like original, in reinforced high quality Made in Germany
Front sprocket Z.14, rear sprocket Z.40, chain reinforced clip chain lock for quick and easy installation.
Sprockets are extremely high quality thanks Made in Germany.
The reinforced chain is greased and has a power of 33 KN, (means: 3,3 to traction, extremely high quality)
Reinforced chain Kit for Aprilia Tuareg Wind 125
Chain kit reinforced Aprilia Tuareg Wind 125 complete.Chain in double reinforced design for extreme conditions and high mileage!
Sprocket are extremely high thanks Made in Germany!
- Original translation ratio.
- Extremely wear resistant, thanks to special manufactoy!
- Simple assembly instead of the original.
- MADE IN GERMANY!
- Less wear
- High quality reinforced chain made in Japan.
- Diamond Cut Production for Top Performance!
- Sprocket is manufactured with extremely high-quality materials QStE 420 or QStE 460th
- Center holes are rotating exactly on CNC machines and sunk mounting holes for screws and deburred.
- Teeth in Diamond-Cut give optimum running characteristics and guarantee radial and axial runout tolerance of less than 0.2mm.
- Assembly instead of the original sprocket
- Important if, for example, flat road tires are mounted!
Longer tours make again with the Aprilia Tuareg Wind 125 fun!
About sprocket production:
In collaboration with the University of Paderborn, our manufacturer has developed a new manufacturing process for the teeth of sprockets.
An innovative production processes with respect to the conventional milled sprocket a significantly higher standard of quality is achieved.
The Interwall where a new sprocket is required, thereby substantially greater!
You save time, money and otherwise frequent assembly costs!