Battery gel Honda SH 125 i / Mode maintenance-free
Model Years 2012 to 2016
very high quality gel battery with better results by starting the engine and for longer livetime!
-discharging of battery to the lowest level and longer life span
Battery Type: YTZ7S
-totally leakage prevented and free of corrosive trouble
Capacity (10h): 6Ah
Cold test current (-18 ° C / 0 ° F): 130A
Measurements (± 2mm) HxWxD: 105x113x70mm
Connector type: A
-safer for user, environment and scooter
-easy to install like the original battery
Advantages of the battery:
- Maintenance free
- Longer life and significantly reduced self-discharge rate than conventional batteries
- More safety for health, the environment and your Honda SH 125 i / Mode
- Simple assembly instead of the original battery
- Battery is already dry charged, therefore quick easy installation
- Permanent pressure sealed connection of the battery housing components as a fixed unit for maximum stability
- High degree of material resistance against oil and acid gases
- Protection against extreme weather conditions
- Snugly through the special active materials and bulk carrier grids resist vibration and ensures the long-term duration of use
- 2 years full German warranty
Each battery has a certain amount of wear which can not be prevented.
For example, it is so that the lead plates corrode over time and lose material.
It may contain impurities and dirt deposits that can progress to a highly flammable explosive gas.
Over time, the sulfur material as sulfated batteries the electrolyte is combined with the lead plates and the crystals formed which inhibit the flow of electrons.
The batteries is added to a Antisulfat. This significantly slows these processes and thus has a much longer battery life!
The disadvantage of this is that in the dry state, the battery can not be charged greatly.
Therefore, for a long battery life needed after filling and the rest this necessarily fully charge!