Battery gel YTZ10S SLA MF for Honda CB 500 Years 2013 to 2017
maintenance-free also descriptions size from other brands YTZ10S SLA MF
very high quality with better results by starting the engine and for longe livetime!
-discharging of battery to the lowest level and longer life span
Battery Type: YTZ10S
-totally leakage prevented and free of corrosive trouble
Capacity (10h): 8.6Ah
Cold test current (-18 ° C / 0 ° F): 190A
Measurements (± 2mm) HxWxD: 93x150x88mm
Connector type: A
-safer for user, environment and motorbike
-easy to install like the original battery
Advantages of the battery:
- Maintenance free
- Longer life and significantly reduced self-discharge rate than conventional batteries
- More safety for health, the environment and your Quad, ATV, Motorcycle, Off Road, Scooter etc.
- Simple assembly instead of the original battery
- Battery is already dry charged, therefore quick easy installation
- Permanent pressure sealed connection of the battery housing components as a fixed unit for maximum stability
- High degree of material resistance against oil and acid gases
- Protection against extreme weather conditions
- Snugly through the special active materials and bulk carrier grids resist vibration and ensures the long-term duration of use
- 2 years full German warranty
Each battery has a certain amount of wear which can not be prevented.
For example, it is so that the lead plates corrode over time and lose material.
It may contain impurities and dirt deposits that can progress to a highly flammable explosive gas.
Over time, the sulfur material as sulfated batteries the electrolyte is combined with the lead plates and the crystals formed which inhibit the flow of electrons.
The batteries is added to a Antisulfat. This significantly slows these processes and thus has a much longer battery life!
The disadvantage of this is that in the dry state, the battery can not be charged greatly.
Therefore, for a long battery life needed after filling and the rest this necessarily fully charge!