Battery YTX7L-BS / CTX7L-BS / WP7L-B maintenance-free -include acid-package also descriptions size from other brands YTX7L-BS, CTX7L-BS, GTX7L-BS, ETX-7L-BS, FTX7L-BS, 50614LF for Derbi GPR 50 Racing
very high quality with better results by starting the engine and for longe livetime!-reduce self-discharging of battery to the lowest level and longer life span
size: 113x70x130 mm
-totally leakage prevented and free of corrosive trouble
-safer for user, environment and motorbike
-easy to install like the original battery
- Longer life and significantly reduced self-discharge rate in comparison to conventional batteries
- Maintenance free
- More safety for health, the environment and your Quad, ATV, Motorcycle, Off Road, Scooter etc.
- Simple assembly instead of the original battery
- Battery is already dry charged, therefore quick and easy installation
- Acid level control is usually not necessary because the self-discharge is less than standard batteries.
- The battery begins at start by filling with acid with the self-discharge. Can therefore be stored indefinitely.
- Stable resistant battery case
- Permanent pressure sealed connection of the battery housing components as a fixed unit for maximum stability
- High degree of material resistance against oil and acid gases
- Protection against extreme weather conditions
- Snugly through the special active materials and bulk carrier grids resist vibration and ensures the long-term duration of use
- 2 years full German warranty
To consider when you make the battery ready:
The batteries are supplied dry and will be activated with the included battery acid.
No acid or other similar use to fill!
After remaining free up the battery with the supplied special suitable battery acid (never use something else) to rest the battery.
After approximately 30 minutes (at best when the battery doesn't form more bubbles) charge it full.
Then just close the shutter bar.
Do not open the battery again!
Check the acid level is usually not necessary because the self-discharge is less than standard batteries.
During long periods of "non-use", for example during the winter, remove the battery and take of on-board voltage.
Then store in a cool dry place and regularly charge with the battery charger.
The battery is an aggregation of multiple galvanic cells.
Each of the cells includes a plurality of lead grids.
These are alternated with lead oxide, this is the positive pole of the battery, and very porous lead, which is the negative pole coated.
The separator consists of a microporouse insulating material. The separator prevents the plates touch which would cause a short circuit.
The battery is charged in a dry state.
If now the electrolyte, that dilute sulfuric acid is poured into the battery, the discharge starts.
During the discharging, electrons ambulate from the negative to the positive pole. Arise here about 2Volt per cell (1.75 to 2.4 V) power.
By connecting in series for example of three cells you have a 6 volt battery, by six cells a 12 volt battery.
The battery is broken should just one cell be damaged!
Each battery has a certain amount of wear which can not be prevented.
For example, it is so that the lead plates corrode over time and lose material.
It may contain impurities and dirt deposits that can progress to a highly flammable explosive gas.
Over time, the sulfur material as sulfated batteries the electrolyte is combined with the lead plates and crystals will be formed which inhibit the flow of electrons.
The batteries is added a sulfate. This slows down this process and increase battery life!
The disadvantage of this is that in the dry state, the battery can not be charged on its fullest.
Therefore, for a long battery life it's necessary to charge after filling totally!